Who will be the crowned the FLORIDA CHAMPS in 2017?
On June 9th & 10th we’re gonna find out!
REGISTRATION & DETAILS BELOW:
DAY 1 of 2:
- Friday, June 9th, 2017
- Women’s, Seniors & Juniors Singles Tournaments
- Sign-in & Practice: 4pm-6pm
- Tourney start: 6pm
- ENTRY FEE: $20/player for Women’s, Juniors & Seniors Singles
- Prize(s): Trophy to 1st, Golden ticket into your division
- Payouts: Cash payouts 1st-3rd
- Open to public to watch & compete
Day 2 of 2:
- Saturday, June 10th, 2017
- Doors open at 10am for practice & sign-in
- Doubles starts 11:30am
- Singles will follow (approx start 4-6pm)
- Singles ENTRY: $20/player
- Doubles ENTRY: $20/player ($40/team)
- Prize(s): 1st Place & Custom Jersey(s)
- Payouts: Cash payouts 1st-4th
Due South Brewing
2900 High Ridge Rd Unit 3 Boynton Beach, FL 33426
Join the Facebook event now!
FILL OUT STEPS 1-3 below to register you and your partner for Doubles & Singles!
Online registration required by all players by June 8th.
TOURNAMENT DETAILS & FORMAT:
- ACO Membership is not required to compete
- Format: Double Elimination, One (1) game in the Winner’s bracket & (1) game in the Loser’s Bracket
- Seeding: Based on ACO World Points. Non-members will be ranked lower in random order.
- To qualify to compete in the ACO Worlds Championships you must be an ACO Member and competed in a minimum of any 4 ACO events.
Seniors Singles – 55 years an older (must be 55 years old by July 29th, 2017)
Juniors Singles – 17 years and under. (Must have been 17 or under on Sept 1st, 2016)
EQUIPMENT FOR ALL DIVISIONS:
– ACO Bags & Boards will be provided
– Players do not need ACO Membership to participate
– OPTION 1: Food truck will be on site
– OPTION 2: you can order food to be delivered or brought in. Local menu available at request.
– NO OUTSIDE BEVERAGES OR COOLERS ALLOWED
Need more info?