Weekly League – Thursday Night Blind Draw Cornhole Rankings – Bags fly at 7:30pm – $10/player per week
Weekly Tournament Details
There are cash prizes every tournament and the payouts depend on the amount of players.
10 Week LEAGUE DETAILS:
- $10/player each week
- $500 CASH pot for end of season Champsionship – $250 Doubles / $250 Singles
- Top points leader receives $50 Gift card to Pirates Well
- ELIGIBILITY: Must play a minimum 3 weeks. If you played 4 or more the Championships are free entry. 3 weeks you pay $10 to play in championships.
- CHAMPIONSHIPS: Singles & Doubles Tourneys: 50% of season cash pot goes toward each tourney – Top 3 payout: 50%, 30% 20% in each tourney
- Singles Tourney: (seeded based on season rankings)
- Doubles Tourney: (Top half of singles tourney results will be A Player Captains. Captains will blind draw pick from bottom half of singles play results. No 2 A players will team up. No “A” player will be a walker.
- For league points to count we must have at least 6 teams
- The weekly tourney is mixed with league & non-league players
New Point System:
Based on ACL (American Cornhole League)
View ACL Player Guide
- Show up: 4 points
- Each Win in the Winners Bracket: 4 points
- Each Win in the Losers Bracket: 2 points
View ACL Player Guide at http://www.iplaycornhole.com/playerguide